There are more than 1.2 million older living alone in the England according to Age UK. These numbers are frightening. Our companion service aims to provide the right candidate to have chat and cup of tea at our convenience. All our staff has gone through robust recruitment process including DBS to ensure safety. Following are examples of companion services but not limited since we all are different and have different interest.
- Sharing a meal and general conversation
- Offer a companionship
- Accompanying to leisure activities
- Engaging and engaging them in past time enjoyable activities
- Buying and reading Newspaper
- Visit neighbours and friends and local shops
- accompany them to cinema, concert or place of worship
- Accompany to GP Visits, hospital appointments
- Prompts and participation in hobbies and crafts
- Assistance with reading, entertainment and mental awareness
These are some of the things which could be offered but not limited under the umbrella term of companionship. Please get in touch to discuss and concern or wish you would like to be considered. Our service guarantees your satisfaction.
Please get in touch, to discuss your needs and how we can support you for Companionship needs.