We at MyCare Home Services encourage and believe in independent life style wherever it is practically possible and safe. We understand that due to illness, age and disability it may not be possible to do it on your own or becomes difficult to achieve. As these limitations grow, the daily routines become difficult to manage and sometime embarrassing which limits your independence.
Our aim is to provide support and assistance with dignity and respect. Therefore, care plans are developed individually with caring and sensitive approach which supports your independence and choice.
Some of the services we provide are as follows but not limited to the list.
- Assistance with Washing and bathing
- Assistance with Dressing
- Assistance with Shaving and grooming
- Assistance with hair and makeup
- Assistance with food and nutrition
- Prompts with taking prescribed medications
- Support with GP and Hospital appointments
- Support with incontinence
- Liaising with external healthcare professionals
- Assistance with going to bed and getting up